How to Choose Architectural Column Capitals For Your Home?
Columns and capitals can add a little bit of style and class to any room, which is one of the reasons why people love to install them in their homes. However, it is important to choose the right location and the right kind of column for that location. At Worthington, we have a large collection of products so you can easily find a good Corinthian column capital for sale. We recommend looking at the designs carefully to find the right fit. Here are some tips that can help you pick the right column for your home:
1. Consider the Home Design
Interior décor requires balance to create a comfortable living environment. If one element of the décor overwhelms the other, you may not like living in the space. That’s why it is important to consider your home design carefully. Does the room have enough space to accommodate a decent-sized architectural column? Is the space open or cluttered with various knick-knacks or decorative elements? Architectural column capitals are best suited for large, open spaces. For example, if you have an open floor plan living area with ample light and big windows, the architectural column will look like it belongs in the space.
2. Consider the Capital Design
Capitals come in different shapes, sizes, and designs. Some are more elaborate than others, which is why it is important to consider the styles carefully before buying an installation. While looking for a Corinthian column capital for sale, you will come across different options and they are mentioned below:
- Tuscan – The Tuscan design is restrained and elegant. It doesn’t have intricate patterns or designs like flower motifs. The plain and clean appearance makes it is a great choice for smaller spaces and formal rooms.
- Temple of Winds – The Temple of Winds design is a little more elaborate with leaves and flowers carved at the top. This capital is suitable for large spaces with relatively minimalist décor. It adds a subtle flourish that gives your space some personality.
- Scamozi – The Scamozi design was first introduced in the 15th century and has remained quite popular ever since then. They have some embellishments and scroll-like patterns that look elegant and refined. Scamozi is a great style for places like libraries, studies, and formal dining rooms.
- Roman Ionic – Roman Ionic capitals and columns are slender and subtle, making them a great choice for smaller spaces. They still have great embellishments that add a touch of personality to a room without being ostentatious.
- Roman Corinthian – This design is the most elaborate and intricate option available. If you’re looking for something bold and eye-catching consider investing in our Roman Corinthian columns and capitals. They have
At Worthington, we only offer the best quality products to our customers. Our Corinthian column capital for sale is made from reliable materials and can handle a substantial amount of load. If you want to know more about our products, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.